For SIRI to be able to assess whether your salary and terms of employment correspond to Danish standards, the employment contract must include certain information.
The employment contract must include the following information:
- Employer (name, address and CVR number)
- Employee (name and address)
- Place of work (name and address)
- Start date of the employment
- End date of the employment - if the employment is temporary
- Work hours
- Applicable conditions in case of:
Remember that the contract must be dated.