Published 04-01-2021 - Last updated: 05-01-2021

Updated brochure for employers

SIRI has updated the brochure with 3 new types of residence cards: card A, B and Y.

When being granted a residence and work permit in Denmark, a foreign national will receive a residence card to prove this. A residence card is a credit card-sized plastic card.

In the brochure you will find information about how to make sure that the card holder can legally work for you. On pages 10 and 11 you can find information about how much a holder of one of the new cards is allowed to work.

See the new brochure (PDF)

Responsible agency

Contact SIRI