Welcome to My Page on newtodenmark.dk. Once you are logged in, you can view the status of your cases.
We advise you to log on using a digital signature/NemID
Data on My Page is not updated (20.01.2020)
Due to a planned replacement of the central case processing system of the Danish Ministry of Immigration and Integration, the data displayed on My Page is not updated, and access to My Page may be unstable.
We expect My Page to function as normal from 2 p.m. on Thursday 23 January 2020.
What can you do with My Page?
View the status of certain types of applications (requires NemID)
As an applicant or reference (i.e. a company), you can view the status of residence permit cases regarding:
- Family reunification
- Permanent residence permit, however you can not view status of cases regarding permanent residence on grounds of asylum
- Work, including accompanying family members
- Greencard, including accompanying family members
- Studies and internship, including accompanying family members
- Religious workers, including accompanying family members
- Au pairs
- Working Holiday
- Passports and residence Cards
View the status of visa invitations (requires NemID)
As a host
, you can view the status of your visa invitation if you have submitted it online.